Hypnobabies Information for Birth Professionals
Are you a nurse, doctor, midwife, doula, or other birth professional interested in learning how to best support Hypnobabies students?
I prefer to refer my students to providers who know how to best support my Hypnobabies students. In fact, when students sign up for my classes, I send them a list of hypno-friendly providers. Learning more about Hypnobabies via one or more of the options below will get you on that list!
Request a Free Info Packet
I have an informational booklet about hypnosis for childbirth and Hypnobabies in particular that I would be happy to send to you. Please contact me to order your free informational booklet today.
A GREAT resource for Birth Professionals
If you want help supporting moms using hypnosis check out the Hypnobabies Hypno-Doula Workbook
It is very complete and if you order it through Amazon you get 5 extra CDs and Free Shipping.
Now available - Top Three Tips to Enjoy Your Birth E-Book
You are welcome to share this book with your expecting parents. You can even use it as a free download from your own site!
Hypnobabies Yahoo Group
There is a Hypnobabies Yahoo Group to help support birth workers interested in hypnosis for childbirt!
Schedule a Free In Service
I would love the opportunity to explain Hypnobabies and how you can best support my Hypnobabies students. Please contact me to set up an in service for your midwifery or physician practice, hospital labor and delivery unit, or birth professionals group.
Attend a Hypno-Doula Training
Spaces now open for my June 5th Hypno-Doula training. Scroll down for more information!
Do you attend births? Do you want to make your job easier? Encourage your clients to take Hypnobabies! It makes your job much easier when moms really know how to relax. Hypnosis is a very powerful tool that is becoming quite popular with today's birthing mothers.
Attend a Hypno-Doula Training so that you will have specialized knowledge in supporting these unique clients.
Please view the Hypno-Doula Training Schedule Below for upcoming dates. Tuition includes instruction as well as a hypno-doula notebook ($50 value). Please contact me to let me know that you are interested in attending a training.
Cost: $85 per doula/attendee. I would be thrilled to give your business cards and brochures to my students after you attend a Hypno-Doula Training as well as list you on my Doula page! If you take the Hypno-Doula test and pass you will also be put on the Hypnobabies Website as a Trained Hypno-Doula.
*Hypno-Doula Trainees will learn
- The power of the mind/body connection.
- What hypnosis for childbirth is and how it works.
- All about the Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis Course
- All about the Hypnobabies course materials and how they help your client during labor.
- Fear and expectations and their application to childbirth.
- How the mind works.
- How hypnosis reduces or eliminates pain.
- Does hypnosis work for everyone?
- The Bubble of Peace and how this wonderful tool will help your client stay focused and calm on a peaceful natural birth experience (despite "helpful" comments from well-meaning friends and strangers).
- The Power of Words.
- The Importance of Affirmations
- Birth Prompts you can say to help your client reach the ultimate depth of relaxation and comfort.
- How to facilitate partner involvement.
- How to create anesthesia.
- Birth Rehearsals and how they help your client gain confidence.
- Other resources and materials for supporting hypno-moms.
- Hypnobabies birth stories will be shown.
- Use this opportunity to form partnerships with other new hypno-doulas!
Attend a 6-week Hypnobabies Class Series
I welcome observers in my Hypnobabies classes. You will get to learn exactly what my Hypnobabies students are taught. I strongly encourage doulas who are supporting Hypnobabies students to attend class with their clients. Observers of a class series will not be able to receive any of the Hypnobabies materials. If you would like a hypno-doula notebook you may purchase one through the Hypnobabies Network or you will receive one if you attend a hypno-doula training. Please contact me to let me know that you are interested in observing a class series.
Hypno-Doula Training Schedule for 2010
Saturday June 5th
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM We will have an hour break for lunch. $75
TBD a Saturday in August - Please contact Sheridan if you are interested in either date.
*** Thanks to Laura Lund, a Hypnobabies Instructor in Utah, for letting me use her outline.