By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, I have to award it to 10 more people who’s blog’s I find Excellent Award worthy. I can give it to as many people as I want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! If chosen, you agree to the same information above. If chosen, also feel free to award people who have already been awarded…
I am so honored. I love reading others blogs and it inspired me to start one myself. So thanks to Nicole who gave me this award and said such a nice thing about one of my posts….
Sheridan – for having the Most Eloquently Scripturally Tied Birth Advocacy Post I have read in a long time.
Here are the blogs who I am passing this award onto! Thanks for all of your inspiration!
- Tara’s Blog – Tara is my dear friend, who introduced me to blogging. She takes the most incredible pictures, looking through her blog is a visual treat! Some of her pictures move me to tears. I am honored to have many of her pictures of my family in my home and my blogs and websites.
- Independent Childbirth Blog - This is a relatively new blog, but I love all the ladies on our Yahoo Group. Most of us our independent childbirth educators (working outside of hospital settings) and we all love birth and supporting pregnant women. If you teach pregnant women and want a loving group for support and to bounce ideas off of, come join us!
- Rixa’s Blog – I love to read what new information this Canadian mom has to share with the world. I just learned a new acronym to share with my class… BRAINED instead of BRAND. You’ll have to go read to find out more.
- Bellies and Babies – This is the blog that gave me my award. Nicole always seems to find the best videos and I love sharing them with my Hypnobabies moms… watching positive births are so inspiring!
- Navelgazing Midwife – I LOVE to read her wonderful birth stories and also the stories she shares about Dr. Wonderful too. There are some great OBs out there! There are great pictures here too!
- Citizens for Midwifery –Molly (friend from Independent Childbirth) runs this blog and I LOVE her book reviews. I have learned about a few books I didn’t know existed (thought I had read most all birth books out there) and have enjoyed everyone I have read from here! It also has other great information!
- Birthing with Guinever- Guinever (another friend from Independent Childbirth) Wonderful supportive posts on all topics, from first foods to positive birth stories. Ask her questions and she will give you thoughtful inspirational answers.
- Tina Cassidy – Author of Birth. She had a cesarean with her first baby and that inspired her to write her book. She is currently blogging about her path to the birth of her second baby who she is hoping for a HBAC. I just wish she would post faster so I can know how things went!
- Empowered Birth – Well with a name like that, of course I love it. I have learned about a lot of the great blogs I read through her blog. Very empowering messages for women to hear about birth.
- 2 Different Nurses Blogs…. House of Harris and Rebirth. These both show what really goes on in hospitals and how rare it is to see a NORMAL birth there. You may not want to read these if you are trying to GIP (gestate in peace).
- Kathy – (Another friend from Independent Childbirth) Thought provoking posts. Love this one on how the people you have at your birth can effect the energy in the room.