I am apparently all excited about these fun blog challenges from Twitter Mom. I actually won a $50 Target Gift card with my post about organization the other week. So here comes another post.
But this I will make Pregnancy/Birth Related, because that is what I do best!
- Take time to relax each day (Hypnobabies is great for this). Relaxing a little every day helps keep your stress level lower = happier and healthier mom
- Learn about your birthing options – what are the best choices for you and your baby? This will lead to a healthier birth = healthier and happier mom
- Choose a Birth Location and Birth Provider with a low cesarean rate. This will lessen the possibility of an unnecessary cesarean = healthier and happier mom
- Eat lots of protein. It is good for your growing baby and helps you have energy to do the things you need to do = healthier and happier mom
- Drink Tropicana Orange Juice. OK, shameless plug. It is Important to stay nice and hydrated with water and juice is another healthy liquid. Your amniotic fluid replenishes itself every 3 hours – so it is important to stay hydrated! = healthier mom
- Listen to pregnancy affirmations each day. (Hypnobabies CD) This will help keep you in a positive state of mind which equals a happier mom!
- Use your Bubble of Peace (Hypnobabies tool) to help keep things positive in your mind about your pregnancy and upcoming birth = happier mom.
- Read lots of positive birth stories, to get you excited about your upcoming birth = happier mom.
- Do 10 kegals each time you pee. Easy to remember and = healthier mom
- Drink Green Smoothies – More veggies, easy snack = healthier mom
Bonus Tip! Read The Top Three Tips to Enjoy Your Birth, it will help you feel happier as you prepare for a wonderful birth! Download your free copy here.
Trop50 Little Things for Happy, Healthy Living 1000 Little Things for Moms from Trop50