On the way to see Dr. W. (OB) Questions for her.
- When can I drive?
- Why did it happen? What happened? Cord Results.
- When will I feel normal again?
- Back Pain?
- Tylenol instead of pain pills? Tylenol OK for Breastfeeding?
- Eating – get tired and hungry, etc.
- How do I know if I am doing too much?
Should feel normal in 6 weeks.
Apgar 6 and 9
Gasses showed that it was acute – So there shouldn’t be long term effects. The first 24 hours he had no problems and that is a really good sigh. We had no problems.
Will go back to see her in one week.
Called Special Care Nursery – Ellen is his nurse today. She said he is 4 lbs 1 oz today and we are going to feed him his 11:30 feeding.
Went to feed T1 his 8:45 feeding. He ate 28 ml, almost an ounce! 🙂 He slept through his feeding but ate pretty well, even though he was sleeping. He takes after his Dad that way. 🙂 (Rob likes to sleep)
Dr. H. is the neonatologist.Pin It