tag*a*long Review and Give Away
I got the opportunity to review a tag*a*long. This is a simple tool that allows a child to hold onto a stroller or shopping cart without the risk of running over their toes. I only wish I had gotten it 2 days earlier! We went to Sea World and had the cousins with us. It was very crowded so we had the 2 year old in the stroller and the 4 and 5 year old holding onto the stroller as we navigated the crowd. They were really good about holding on, but it is a challenge to steer a stroller with a child holding onto it. We also ran over each boys feet a few times during the day.
When I got the tag-a-long in the mail I thought it was brilliant. It is so simple yet gives that extra bit of room so your older child can hold onto the “stroller” via the tag-a-long, but will be far enough away from it while walking to avoid getting their toes run over. It is also easier to steer this way too.
We took it on a test run around the neighborhood and it works great! I am looking forward to using it on our next big outing with cousins.
Here is a front view. The stroller is empty because T3 is my baby. He still likes to sit in the stroller sometimes. But on this walk he got to hold onto the tag*a*long.
I am going to be bringing this with me to Target and the Grocery Store. He is too big to fit in the seats and he is pretty good about holding the cart, but I run over his toes sometimes. With the tag*a*long he can hold on and have happy toes too.
Give Away – A tag*a*long
There are a few ways to get entries to win.
- 1 entry by leaving a comment saying why you want to win a tag*a*long
- 1 entry by blogging about this give away and letting me know.
- 1 entry by adding the Enjoy Birth Blog to your RSS and letting me know. (What is RSS?)
- 1 entry by posting about the give away on e-mail groups or bulletin boards and letting me know.
- 1 entry by liking my Facebook Enjoy Birth Page and letting me know.
- 1 entry by following me on Twitter and letting me know.
- 1 entry for re-tweeting this post and letting me know.
- 2 entries for liking tag*a*long on Facebook and letting me know.
You can let me know what you have done by either e-mailing me at sheridan AT enjoybirth DOT com or leaving a comment letting me know which of the above you did!
The last entry will be accepted at midnight on February 7th.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.