I got a free CD of Daddy Plays: Guitar Lullabies to review. I must say it was quite a pleasant surprise. A lot of times lullaby CDs sound so canned and not very musical. I used to play classical music for my boys as they fell asleep, because I had never found a lullaby CD I loved. I think that anything a child listens to should be beautiful and meaningful, especially as they drift off to dreamland!
Well this CD made the cut! It is very musical and enjoyable to listen to! The guitar is a wonderful instrument for lullabies, very soothing and peaceful. The songs are familiar, though there are some original songs on there as well.
You can hear samples by clicking here!
You can win one!
There are a few ways to get entries to win a CD of Daddy Plays-Guitar Lullabies.
- 1 entry by leaving a comment saying which song you think you will like best. (Go to this link to hear samples)
- 1 entry by blogging about this give away and letting me know.
- 1 entry by adding the Enjoy Birth Blog to your RSS and letting me know.
- 1 entry by posting about the give away on e-mail groups or bulletin boards and letting me know.
- 1 entry by liking my Facebook Enjoy Birth Page and letting me know.
- 1 entry by following me on Twitter and letting me know.
- 1 entry for re-tweeting this post and letting me know.
Let me know which things you have done in the comment section!
Last entry will be accepted by midnight on March 21st.Pin It