- Baby Wearing throughout history.
- What are GOOD toys?
- How can I ORGANIZE toys?
- How can I encourage my kids to CLEAN their toys?
- I Love this list of how it would be If Mama Ran the World – Especially ~People would have cosmetic surgery in order to GET stretch marks. Mamas with them naturally would be revered. I would be so awesome!
- Helping kids like healthy food.
- 10 tips to have an awesome hospital birth
- OB’s don’t care about birth plans.
- Great videos explaining why delayed cord clamping is so great!
- What is failure to progress and how can you avoid it?
- This birth may not have been what I had expected or hoped-for, but giving birth isn’t about me. Giving birth is about surrendering to the journey our babies need to make. And this was the journey my baby took…
- The words you say are SO powerful. Use them well.
For more Sunday Surfing, visit Authentic Parenting, Mama and Baby Love, Gems of Delight, Breastfeeding Moms Unite, Domesticated Women, This Adventure Life, Maman A Droit, Hobo Mama and Baby Dust Diaries.