- Birth in Haiti. The good births help them move past the sad ones.
- Birthing Without Fear – Is it Possible? Is it Normal?
- So over hospital births
- Surprise breech home birth
- Embrace that birth is different for each woman! It is not one size fits all.
- Idealizing birth: Why do we do it and is it wrong?
- Love this Dr. Seuss explanation about Hypno-aneshtesia
- What Doulas Do to Prepare for Birth?
- We all know the short term benefits of a birth doula. There are long term benefits for having a doula too!
- Thoughts from a “normal” doula after attending her first Hypnobabies birth.
- Love this Doula Memories and Thoughts on what it means to be a doula.
- Being a doula to a lizard
- Midwife in CHAINS! When have you ever seen an OB in chains?
Visit other surfers for more Sunday Surfing: One Rich Mother, Karen’s Healthy Lifestyle, Becoming Crunchy, Adventures of a Thrifty Mama, Touchstonez, The New Mommy Files, Fabulous Mama Chronicles, Adventures in Mommyhood, Greener Cleaning Mums, Child Organics, I Thought I knew Mama, Monkey Butt Junction, Motherhood Moments, Wife, Mom And More, Mama and Baby Love, Gems of Delight, Enjoy Birth, Breastfeeding Moms Unite, Domesticated Women, This Adventure Life, Maman A Droit, Hobo Mama and Baby Dust Diaries.