My favorite breastfeeding pillow has been My Brest Friend.
Believe me, I have tried many different breastfeeding pillows. I think at least 5.
My Brest Friend has consistently been my favorite
I got one when I had Thing 1, 13 years ago.
I show that pillow now in my Hypnobabies Class, so moms can try it out with baby dolls. The cover is pretty worn out, but I could still use it if I had another baby.
I was excited to see they now have a travel pillow. It easily inflates and deflates so you can bring it to wherever you are traveling to! 🙂
Here is your chance to win a Brest Friend Travel Pillow of your very own!
You can win one!
There are a few ways to get entries to win your Brest Friend Travel Pillow!
- 1 entry by leaving a comment saying why you want to win a Brest Friend Travel Pillow
- 1 entry by blogging about this give away and letting me know.
- 1 entry by adding the Enjoy Birth Blog to your RSS feed and letting me know.
- 1 entry by posting about the give away on e-mail groups or bulletin boards and letting me know.
- 1 entry by liking my Facebook Enjoy Birth Page and letting me know.
- 1 entry by following me on Twitter and letting me know.le
- 1 entry for re-tweeting this post nd letting me know.
Let me know which things you have done, leaving 1 comment for each action you took!
Last entry will be accepted by midnight on May 23rd.