I love to help parents learn more so that they can enjoy their births. I do this by teaching Hypnobabies classes to expecting couples and I am a birth doula for my students who want support during their births. I also do this by blogging here at Enjoy Birth!
You can also download your free copy of The Top Three Tips to Enjoy Your Birth by signing up for my newsletter on the right.
31 Days to Enjoy Your Birth links
- Is it possible to enjoy birth?
- Trust your body and baby, they know what to do.
- Take in positive messages about birth
- Read and Watch Positive Birth Stories
- Affirmations help you stay positive
- Get a Bubble of Peace
- Learn about Normal Birth
- Choosing the Best Childbirth Class for You.
- Really, take a class, it helps Dad too!
- Learn to follow your intuition.
- Kick Counting Can Save Your Baby’s Life
- Let go of fears
- Gather Tools
- The Power of Your Mind – Education
- The Power of Your Mind – Flexibility
- The Power of Your Mind – Visualization
- Use Different Positions
- Embrace the Power of Your Body
- The Power of Love – Personal Support
- Professional Love – Doula
- Social Love – Friends
- You CAN Choose, so choose Wisely
- Choose Your Care Provider Carefully
- Midwife or OB?
- Questions to ask your care provider ASAP!
- Choose your care provider Carefully
- Location, location, location
- If you choose a hospital birth, choose the best hospital!
- Let your birth start on it’s own
- Induction Information