I was excited to try the ZenBand because I had a similar product that had recently accidentally gone through the washing machine with the bed sheets and had bit the dust. So I was thrilled to be able to try the ZenBand. (They were kind enough to send me one for free, so I could try it and write a review.)
I use sleep headphones when listening to hypnosis scripts at night while falling asleep, or in the middle of the night if I wake up and can’t fall back asleep.
I really enjoyed the ZenBand.
- The first thing I noticed was that it was comfortable. The seams are very small flat and are not noticeable when laying down. 🙂
- Also the sizing was nice, tight enough to stay in place, but not too tight. 🙂
- It can double as an eye mask. 🙂
- The sound quality was good. 🙂
- The ear pieces do move around quite easily within the bands. This can be good, because it is easy to get them in just the right place you want them on your ears. Which is great when I am awake and about to go to sleep. 🙂 However, in the middle of the night, it is challenging, because I am half asleep and it is harder to get them situated and since they move so easily they don’t stay in place from when I took them off in my sleep after originally falling asleep.
- The only other observation is that the headphone pieces are not as flat as the other brand I had, which makes it potentially not as comfortable if you are lying on your side. However, for me I like to listen on my back, so the ZenBand works well for me.
If you are using a hypnosis for childbirth program, sleep headphone bands like this are a great tool. You can get ZenBands here.Pin It