Here is a basic rundown of just some of what is included in Enjoying Pregnancy and Birth with Hypnosis!
There is information in each section, as well as real life mom’s personal experiences all interspersed with inspirational birth stories!
What you will learn in Enjoying Pregnancy and Birth with Hypnosis!
What is Hypnosis?
Frequently Asked Questions about Hypnosis
How Hypnosis can Help During Pregnancy
- Placenta Previa
- Preterm Labor
- Breech Baby
- “Late Baby”
- High Blood Pressure
How Hypnosis Can Help During Birth
- Increases Moms confidence and excitement
- More Comfort
- Use Less Medication
- Often Have Shorter Births
- Quicker Recovery
- If Cesarean is Needed Mom can stay calmer with change of plane
- Easier Transition to Motherhood
- Picking a Program
- Live VS Home Study
- Using Tools During Pregnancy
- Gather a Supportive Birth Team
- Use Your Tools During Your Birth
- Make the Best Choices for You and Your Baby in the Moment
- When to start practicing hypnosis!
- Is it OK to sleep through practicing?
- moms who want an epidural
- moms who want natural birth
- VBAC Moms
- moms who choose to get induced
- moms who need a cesarean
- moms regardless of where they choose to birth
- Physical Healing
- Emotional Healing
- Lose Weight