Sponsored by Tomoson.com
I had the opportunity to review a set of Cradle Rock Lullaby CDs.
Listening and Enjoying
My boys were so excited when the CD’s arrived in the mail, especially when they found out there was a Micheal Jackson CD. My boys are big fans. So we popped the CD in and the boys and I really enjoyed listening to and singing along to the CD. At first we were a bit surprised because it was completely instrumental, but we knew most of the songs well enough to sing along. They even demanded we listen again when it was done!
When I put on the other 2 CD’s with Kenny Chesney and Johnny Cash songs it wasn’t as much of a party, because we didn’t know those songs. But frankly your baby doesn’t know the songs by any of those artists and they will like them just fine. It would probably be more soothing without 3 excited boys jumping around singing Thriller too.
I think that if you know and love the artist these are fun lullaby CDs to have. It is interesting how they use unique instruments for the songs and are able to capture the true feeling the original songs share.
I don’t even know what 2 of those instruments are! It is well worth going to Cradle Rock to have a listen to samples of the songs on their website.
I am excited to hear the U2 version “The Joshua Sleep Tree” that is currently in development. U2 is another family favorite.
How to Buy
Giveaway: One Cradle Rock CD
(winner’s choice of Michael Jackson, Johnny Cash or Kenny Chesney) to US or Canadian winner.
Here is how to win! There are quite a few different ways.
- 1 entry by leaving a comment saying why you want to win a Cradle Rock Lullaby CD and which one you would want.
- 1 entry by blogging about this give away and letting me know.
- 1 entry by adding the Enjoy Birth Blog to your RSS and letting me know. (What is RSS?)
- 1 entry by posting about the give away on e-mail groups or bulletin boards and letting me know.
- 1 entry by liking my Facebook Enjoy Birth Page and letting me know.
- 1 entry by following me on Twitter and letting me know.
- 1 entry for re-tweeting this post and letting me know.
- 1 entry for following Treetop Records on Twitter and letting me know.
- 1 entry for liking Treetop Records on Facebook and letting me know.
You can let me know what you have done by either e-mailing me at sheridan AT enjoybirth DOT com or leaving a comment letting me know which of the above you did!
The last entry will be accepted at midnight on November 20th.