Sunday Surf – Great Links for Birth Workers and about Birth
On Sundays, I like to bring to you the best articles out there regarding, pregnancy birth and babies!
Enjoy your Sunday Surfin’
Great Summer Series for balancing family and work!
- Step 1: What is your Family Vision?
- Step 2: What is your Business Vision?
- Step 3: Setting Some Summer Goals
- Step 4: Setting up Some Systems
- Step 5: Breaking it down.
- Neurologist chooses homebirth and shares her experience and reasons why.
- Rare Face First Vaginal Birth Story
- What do doulas actually DO?
- VBAC turns CBAC – Mom feels good about it, because she felt lots of support
- Thinking about a VBAC? Try on both choices to decide.
- Choose a Hands Off Midwife
Visit other surfers for more Sunday Surfing:
One Rich Mother, Karen’s Healthy Lifestyle, Becoming Crunchy, Adventures of a Thrifty Mama, Touchstonez, The New Mommy Files, Fabulous Mama Chronicles, Adventures in Mommyhood, Greener Cleaning Mums, Child Organics, I Thought I knew Mama, Monkey Butt Junction, Motherhood Moments, Wife, Mom And More, Mama and Baby Love, Gems of Delight, Enjoy Birth, Breastfeeding Moms Unite, Domesticated Women, This Adventure Life, Maman A Droit, Hobo Mama and Baby Dust Diaries.