Keep the Fires Burning – Conquering Stress and Burnout for Birth Workers – Review and Give Away – Closed
I was so excited to get this book in my hands! I was even more excited when Micky gave me a copy for me to give away on my blog! Keep reading to find out how you can win!
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is a MUST READ for any of my MBP friends (Mother-Baby Professionals)
I love how Micky gives really useful and easy to apply tools to help MPB’s deal with stress and help prevent burnout. I admit there are times in my “career” where I have felt burnt out, where I want to throw in the towel and just walk away. But I feel called to this “job” and I love it in so many ways.
I have worked hard trying to find a balance that worked. Micky’s book has given me more ideas to reduce my stress. I am sure as I apply them, I will be able to enjoy my work even more.
The book is easy to read and has so many easy to apply ideas, that you will find quite a few to use in your life! It will help make you a better MPB and more importantly a more balanced and happier person!
You can win one!
There are a few ways to get entries to win.
- 1 entry by leaving a comment saying why you want to win a copy of Keep the Fires Burning
- 1 entry by blogging about this give away and letting me know.
- 1 entry by adding the Enjoy Birth Blog to your RSS and letting me know.
- 1 entry by posting about the give away on e-mail groups or bulletin boards or Facebook and letting me know.
- 1 entry by liking my Facebook Enjoy Birth Page and letting me know.
- 1 entry by following me on Twitter and letting me know.
- 1 entry for re-tweeting this post and letting me know.
Let me know which things you have done, leaving 1 comment for each action you took!
Contest will close on September 15th at midnight.