31 days took a lot out of me and the Eagle has landed!
While it was fun to post 31 days in a row, it was tiring too.
So I needed a little break.
I haven’t really been sitting around eating bon bons.
Birth wise –
- I am working on getting a podcast up and running
- and I am writing another book
- I just finished up a Hypnobabies Class Series
- I am on call to be a doula as back up and then for my friend having her 8th baby!
- I hope to be posting about blessing ways and catch up on some birth stories I have waiting in the wings for you.
- Also I will be sharing something personal that happened to me birthwise a few months ago.
- I helped with the boys Harvest Faire this past weekend and it was a great success.
- T2 is busy making music and I am helping him with that, as well as driving him to many different performing activities.
- T3 is loving 1st grade and having lots of playdates after school.
- T1 earned his EAGLE SCOUT!!!! That was huge. I was the encourager, but he did it all. It took over a year from finishing his project to getting it done. But yay, that is huge. BTW, this is the first hug I have gotten from him in years.