I am grateful for:
- My husband who supports me as I live a life with this passion for birth. He didn’t mind that I was gone for 57 hours out of 62 consecutive hours 3 days last month, as a doula for 2 long induction births. He listens to me talk about birth things all the time. 🙂
- Devon – my son who said, “I thought you worked part time” when he saw me after my 2 long births.
- Carson – my first VBAC baby. Such a sweet kid.
- Bryson – his birth inspired me to become a doula and a Hypnobabies Instructor. Who knew birth could be so enjoyable? It can!
- My friends – who help watch my kids while I am at births.
- Hypnobabies – I love being able to teach such a wonderful, complete childbirth education program to moms.
- I love all my students too!
- The Hypnobabies Home Study program – I love that there is a complete home study program available for moms across the world, who don’t have instructors nearby.
- All the moms on the Hypnobabies Yahoo Group who inpsire each other and me as they work towards having the most positive enjoyable births possible.
- Independent Childbirth Educators Group, I have long looked for women who shared the same passion for educating women about birth. I have found them here!
- ICAN – International Cesarean Awareness Network – This is a wonderful group for moms in helping them with cesarean information… whether it be to avoid a primary cesarean, help them find support in their quest for a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean), and support for mom’s who need cesareans for medical reasons.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!