Baby Signing Time – Give Away
As I declutter and simplify my life, I have found a few of my favorite things I want to give away to my readers.
Baby Signing Time is one of those things.
I have Volume 1 and Volume 2 DVD and the Song CDs, which I think is this set – though the pictures have changed.
I also have the Baby Signs Book – which is another great resource.
I loved doing sign language with my boys when they were babies.
It was an easy way for us to communicate with each other, which helped lessen our frustration.
Free Resource for Baby Signing
So certainly I suggest all moms look into baby signing – however you want to learn it. Here is a great free resource to help you learn Baby Sign Language online.
You can win the set of the DVD/CD and Book above, if you enter now! (Remember these are not new, they are from when T3 was a baby)
You can win one!
There are a few ways to get entries to win.
- 1 entry by leaving a comment saying why you want to win a this Baby Signing Set
- 1 entry by blogging about this give away and letting me know.
- 1 entry by adding the Enjoy Birth Blog to your RSS and letting me know.
- 1 entry by posting about the give away on e-mail groups or bulletin boards and letting me know.
- 1 entry by liking my Facebook Enjoy Birth Page and letting me know.
- 1 entry by following me on Twitter and letting me know.
- 1 entry for re-tweeting this post and letting me know.
Let me know which things you have done, leaving 1 comment for each action you took!
Last entry will be accepted by midnight on June 26th.